Enjoying your holiday literally in the MIDDLE of the skiing area
Your winter holiday in the Hochzeiger Haus ski hut and mountain hut
Winter dreams come through: snow as far as the eyes can see with a wonderful blue sky above and enjoying a glass of mulled wine on our sun terrace. At a refreshing altitude of 1.900 meters above sea level you can expect pure winter happiness without sacraficing comfort. Directy from your bed onto the slope.
With 52 km of slopes the Hochzeiger skiing areia is a beautiful, conveniently arranged skiing area for you, your family and your friends.
Book your ski holiday and winter holiday in our our Hochzeiger ski hut in the Pitztal. Inquire now.
Skiopening at the Hochzeiger with DJ Ötzi:
DJ Ötzi is back at the Hochzeiger: he is the DJ of the Alps, his mega hits have cult status and his music should be part of every party. On Saturday, December 3rd 2016 he will open the Pitzal ski season with a party hit mix
The entrance to the open air concert at the Hochzeiger middle station is free with a valid lift pass.
Fun on the slopes for young and old at the Hochzeiger
- The Hochzeiger is absolutely avalanche-safe with guaranteed snow.
- 9 cableways, 52 km of conveniently arranged slopes (blue, red and black slopes, snowboard park, permanent race track,...)
- Affordable lift passes... available at your reception
- Discount in the Lentsch sportst store
- In required: ski school and/or group instructors can be booked
- Toboggan run in the immediate vicinity; during night tobogganing on Thursday, the run is illuminated until far after midnight
- We are please to compose an individual programme for your group holliday in the Pitzal Tyrol
Groups and families
In particular during a group holiday in Tyrol or a family holiday, you will enjoy the absolute proximity to the skiing area, because our hotel is the perfect meeting point: right in the middle of it, cosy, authentic, traditional. Here,as part of our 3/4 board we serve real Tyrolean style dishes in our restaurant. We will amaze gourmets and we will end the joint dinner with a well-earned gathering. And the children will really enjoy their favourite dishes. Ski school kids, with at least level "K4" can easily come down from the Hochzeiger middle station to the Hochzeiger Haus for lunch.
Our inviting public rooms
Particularly in winter, the tiled stove in the Hochzeigerstube is a popular place. The fire is crackling, the atmosphere is cheerful, the day unforgettable. Enjoy the view into the panorama winter garden, relax on the sun terrace and get pampered in the well-kept guest rooms. And finish the day with a cosy get-together with friends in the Hochzeiger cellar bar.