Right in the MIDDLE of the summer mountains of the Pitztal
Your summer holiday in the mountain hut guesthouse Hochzeier Haus
So close to heaven. At an altitude of 1.900 meters above sea level you enjoy your holiday in the middle of the alpine nature. Here with us you find tranquillity, time and relaxation. And of course, everything that makes a summer holiday in Tyrol a success: let yourself be enticed into paragliding and feel free as a bird, conquer the summits around our mountain guesthouse Hochzeiger Haus and explore the area on a mountain bike or e-bike. We have free e-bikes, mountain bikes or Nordic walking sticks available for your tours. We are pleased to guide you during wonderful family hikes through forest and field and we are glad to help you composing an individual holiday programme for groups.
Book your summer holiday in our mountain hut Hochzeiger in the Pitzal. Inquire now.
Families enjoy variation in the Hochzeiger Haus
- Large natural playground
- A whole mountain as playing field
- The neighbours are cows, horses, rabbits...
- Several guided family hikes
- Free child care in PITZI's kids' club (in Liss at the valley station of the Hochzeiger cableway from Monday to Friday for kids from 3 up to 14 years old)
- Free child care in SAILIS-MINI- & MAXICLUB in our children's hotels Sailer *** und Stefan *** in Wenns for kids from 4 up to 15 years old from Monday to Friday
Those who want to reach the summit in a comfortable way take the Hochzeiger cableway. Fun is guaranteed for the entire family. But up here, also model fliers find the best conditions to show their flying skills. The airstrip is located right next to our Hochzeigerhaus and in the large garage there is plenty of room for maintenance and charging your model planes. Climbing fans can also visit the climbing park XP Kletterpark Jerzens.